About Your Trenchless Contractor in Villanova, PA, and the Surrounding Areas
Pipeshield, Inc. servicing Villanova, West Chester, and surrounding areas is a Licensed/ Insured leader in Trenchless Sewer Repair, Pipe Rehabilitation, and Drain-Cleaning Services. We are an Eastern Pennsylvania-based trenchless company that is environmentally-friendly whose primary focus is on rehabbing/repairing America’s aging Sewer, Storm, and Water Infrastructure.
Pipeshield specializes in evaluating, planning, and exceeding repair/rehabilitation expectations by utilizing top technology in CIPP (Cured-In-Place-Pipelining), AIPPR (Applied in Place Pipe Rehabilitation/Quick Coating), Lateral PIPE-BURSTING as well as simple and complex Drain-Cleaning Services.
Today, we are pleased to be the top-rated trenchless sewer repair and drain cleaning company within the local area, including:
Our mission is to do the job in a precise manner that's not only effective but also efficient and thorough. We also strive to build lasting relationships with our customers by providing attentive, top-quality service. Our vision is based on a continued commitment to remain a leader in innovation and quality with everything we do.
Our primary services include:
- Drain Cleaning - We provide proactive, emergency, and scheduled drain cleaning to restore normal drain flow using the latest drain cleaning and hydro jetting equipment technologies.
- Pipe Descaling - If you have an old cast iron sewer pipe and you're experiencing slow drains you may benefit from pipe descaling. It's a service we offer that removes accumulated sediment from interior pipe surfaces.
- Sewer Camera Inspection - Our team always conducts an in-depth sewer camera inspection to determine the severity and location of the issue before recommending a fix.
Trenchless Sewer Repair:
- CIPP and Pipe Bursting - CIPP is a rehabilitation method used to repair existing pipelines. It’s a joint-less, seamless pipe-lining within an existing pipe.
CIPP technology can be applied in sewer, water, gas, and chemical pipelines. The process of Cured-In-Place-Pipe involves inserting and running a felt lining material into a preexisting pipe that is in need of repair. Resin within the liner is then exposed to a curing element, which when fully cured, the lining material will perform now as a new pipe inside the old.
Pipe Bursting is another commonly used Trenchless method that allows for replacing or upsizing an existing pipe, (such as sewer, water, or natural gas) without the need for a traditional construction trench involving excavation/digging. It involves breaking and expanding the existing buried pipe while simultaneously replacing it with new high-density polyethylene (HDPE) pipe, utilizing a NO-DIG solution.
- AIPPR (Applied In Place Pipe Rehabilitation) - Is a Trenchless Coating method of thermoplastic resin that adheres to the inside surface of an existing pipe, by means of spray or brushing, and cures through the natural reaction of the resin components to form a hardened shell to coat and rehab the existing pipe.
- Plumbing Services - Master plumbers from our team are ready to provide the plumbing drain cleaning services you need for both routine and urgent situations.
Contact Pipeshield Today!
At Pipeshield, we take pride in being a trenchless contractor in Villanova, West Chester PA, and the surrounding areas that you can rely on, as we prioritize complete client satisfaction. Contact our team by calling us or filling out the online form. We look forward to addressing your drain and sewer pipe repair needs right away. Our company is also NASSCO certified to provide a reliable realtor program.
Contact Our Team Today
Pipeshield is committed to efficient and cost-effective trenchless services. Contact us today to explore our full range of solutions. Feel free to schedule an appointment by calling our team or filling out the online form.